Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blueberry Scones

I decided to try making scones after seeing this on Brown-Eyed Baker earlier this week. I've never made scones before but it seemed easy enough.
The scones look pretty and taste pretty good. The blueberries add a nice juicy tartness to them. I think they could use a little more sugar as they are a little plain in my opinion, but they are light and fluffy like the should be and I'll call it a success for my first attempt. The recipe said it makes 12 scones but I cut mine into 16 slices. I didnt have any sanding sugar so I just used regular granulated sugar.

2 comments:

  1. um...where the heck is the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on "this" in the first sentence and you will be linked to the recipe.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails